Submit a Proposal for a Speaker or a Panel
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
‘Serving Our Communities Better Together’
NAMI Georgia Annual Conference and Meeting
April 21-23, 2017 – Savannah, GA
NAMI Georgia is looking for speakers for our Annual Conference to be held in Savannah, GA on Friday, April 21 through Sunday, April 23, 2017.
It is our pleasure to invite you to submit a proposal to become one of our guest speakers.
A Georgia where all affected by mental illness find Hope, Help and Acceptance.
To empower Affiliates to create communities where all affected by mental illness find hope, help, and acceptance through Support, Education, and Advocacy.
The theme for this year’s conference is ‘Serving Our Communities Better Together’.
Some examples of session topics include:
• Recovery: Techniques and approaches to support recovery and improved health
• Advocacy: Information about legislation and ways to advocate for mental health
• Emerging Trends: The latest research in treatment to improve mental health
• Affiliate Development: Information and best practices for our NAMI Georgia Affiliates
• CIT: Sharing of information and success stories for our Crisis Intervention Teams
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES
ATTN: Conference Proposals
4120 Presidential Pkwy, Ste 200
Atlanta, GA 30340
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST INCLUDE A BIOGRAPHY, AN ABSTRACT, AND A PHOTOGRAPH FOR USE IN OUR PROGRAM
If accepted, presenters will receive a free conference registration and are welcome to attend the entire conference. All workshop presenters are responsible for all travel-related expenses, including transportation and hotel accommodations. NAMI Georgia will arrange for room blocks at various Savannah hotels and will notify you of your hotel option.