Board of Directors
NAMI Georgia Board of Directors
The NAMI Georgia board is accountable for governance and financial management of the organization, and setting priorities towards accomplishing the mission. We see our role as one of service – to our membership, our community partners, and the general public.
Elections are held every Spring, and all NAMI Georgia members in good standing may vote.
For the FY 19/20 elections the nomination committee has identified the BOD needs as the following nonprofit skill sets:
- Non-Profit Accounting/Finance
- Leadership on a nonprofit board
- Networking/Community Connections
- Legal experience
Interested in joining the NAMI Georgia Board of Directors?
- Application for Board of Directors Candidates
- Board Member Agreement
- Board Member Disclosure Form
- Core Functions of a Board
- Board Member Job Description
- Ten Basic Responsibilities of Nonprofit Boards