July 15-18, 2020 NAMI National Convention: Register Now!
The NAMI National Convention is one of the largest community gatherings of mental health advocates in the United States. Each year, our convention connects and inspires people looking for resources, research, support services and recovery strategies. Join us as we embrace our theme — Together Toward Tomorrow — and celebrate NAMI’s 40 years of support, education and advocacy.
The NAMI 2020 National Convention will feature:
- Top-notch researchers and clinicians providing information and tools to advance and sustain recovery from mental illness.
- Perspectives on recovery and stories of lived experience from people with mental illness and their families.
- The country’s keenest minds and savviest policymakers offering strategies and tactics to effectively advocate for changing the mental health system in our nation.
- Abundant networking opportunities to learn from peers about how we can improve the lives of all people affected by mental illness and their families.
- Inspiration, innovation and an exhilarating four days in Atlanta.
- Special Friday event at Georgia Aquarium (purchase tickets at time of registration)
Keep Swimming: A Celebration of Mental Wellness
NAMICon 2020 – Georgia Aquarium
6:30 pm – 8:30 pmNAMI Georgia will hold a fundraising event during the convention: Keep Swimming: A Celebration of Mental Wellness on Friday, July 17, 2020, from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm in the Oceans Ballroom at the Georgia Aquarium. Attendees will enjoy light hors d’oeuvres, a cash bar, and a silent auction. Tickets will be $75 and will also include admission to the entire aquarium. Sponsorship opportunities will be available – see our next newsletter for details!