June 28-July 1: NAMI 2017 National Convention
Join NAMI members and partners in Washington D.C. for the exciting NAMI 2017 National Convention!
Meet NAMI members from all over the world, learn a lot, have a chance to advocate for improvements, and have a great time!
NAMI 2017 National Convention will feature:
- Attendee visit to Capitol Hill to advocate for mental health.
- Top-notch researchers and clinicians providing information and tools to advance and sustain recovery from mental illness.
- People living with a mental illness and their families providing their own important perspectives on recovery.
- The country’s keenest minds and savviest policymakers offering strategies and tactics to effectively advocate for changing the mental health system in our nation.
- Abundant networking opportunities so we can learn from each other about how we can improve the lives of all people living with mental illness and their families.
- Inspiration, innovation and an exhilarating four days in Washington, DC.
Washington Hilton Hotel
1919 Connecticut Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20009
(All convention sessions and activities will take place at the Washington Hilton. The NAMI special attendee room rate is $165/night plus tax for a single or double occupancy. For more information, visit our Plan Your Trip page.