NAMI HelpLine News
- During the month of May, volunteers contributed 150 HelpLine hours to support Georgians in recovery.
- The top 5 counties for requests (in descending order) were from Fulton, DeKalb, Cobb, Clayton, and Gwinnett.
- NAMI Georgia held two HelpLine trainings in May.
- In June, NAMI Georgia will hold several trainings to prepare more volunteers to answer calls. These trainings will also include shadowing seasoned Helpline volunteers and education on various resources.
- HelpLine training topics include protocol to effectively respond to both phone calls and emails, instructions to properly handle a crisis call, and resource identification which includes local NAMI affiliate information.”
View the HelpLine Data Report