Find Programs and Services
Explore the links above, to see a description of each of our programs. A few excellent programs offered by non-NAMI organizations are included on these page, identified in the listing with the name of the owning organizations.
- Interested in becoming a teacher or facilitator of a NAMI program? Apply here!
- Interested in requesting a Behavioral Health and Wellness program for your organization? Click here.
- These programs are offered through NAMI Program Leaders as well as our network of community partnerships.
- All NAMI classes and programs are free of charge to the participant.
- If there is a program you want that is not offered at an affiliate near you, please use the Contact Us link and let us know.
If you are helped by a class or a support group, please Join us as a NAMI Member and help us offer these programs to others!
Summary of NAMI Programs by Target Audience
|Target Audience||Program / Type of Training|
|Middle and high-school students
Middle and high school staff
Families, parents and other caregivers of middle and high school students.
|Ending the Silence Presentation|
|General public||In Our Own Voice Presentation|
|College students||NAMI On-Campus Club|
|Parents and other family caregivers of children and adolescents who are experiencing mental health challenges||Basics Class|
|Family members, partners and loved ones, of people who are experiencing mental health challenges||Friends & Family Class (Introduction – 4 hr.)
Family Support Group
|Adults living in recovery with mental health challenges||Peer-to-Peer Class
In Our Own Voice Presenter
NAMI Connection Recovery Support Group
|Family members and loved ones supporting military service members and veterans living in recovery with mental health challenges||Homefront Class|
|Adults who interact with youth (law enforcement, educators, mental health providers, counselors, faith leaders, and other community members)||Social-Emotional and Mental Health Development for Children and Teens (SIGNALS)
Youth in Crisis (CIT-Y)
|First responders (law enforcement, medics, clergy, hospital personnel, security officers, and other community partners)||Introduction to Behavioral Health and Addictive Diseases (8-hr. or 16-hr.)|
|Mental Health Advocates||NAMI Smarts for Advocacy|