Become a NAMI Program Leader
NAMI Programs: Training Dates and Application Forms
Please fill out an application for the program in which you are interested, even if a training session is not scheduled yet. Trainings are delivered online through the Zoom platform.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Please note that all applicants must meet the following requirements:
1. Applicants must be current NAMI members.To join NAMI, please go to www.nami.org.
2. Applicants must be actively involved in their local NAMI Georgia affiliate.
3. Applicants must be endorsed and approved by a NAMI Georgia Affiliate Board leader. A letter of recommendation from a NAMI affiliate leader must accompany your application.
- NAMI Family to Family Teacher Training
- Apply online now! Family to Family Teacher Application
- NAMI Georgia SIGNALS Teacher Training
- CIT Youth In Crisis Instructor Training
- NAMI Basics Teacher Training
- NAMI Connection Recovery Support Group Facilitator Training
- NAMI Ending the Silence Presenter Training (Candidates must complete an online training session before attending an in-person session)
- NAMI Family Support Group Facilitator
- NAMI Homefront Teacher Training
- NAMI In Our Own Voice Presenter Training (Candidates must complete an online training session before attending an in-person training)
- NAMI Peer to Peer Mentor Training (Candidates must complete an online training session before attending an in-person training)
- NAMI Smarts for Advocacy Teacher Training
NAMI Smarts for Advocacy will enhance your advocacy skills and help you shape a powerful and personal story that will move policy makers. The NAMI Smarts Difference NAMI Smarts for Advocacy gives you step-by-step tools and the hands-on practice you need to feel clear, confident and ready to make a difference.
- NAMI Smarts Teacher Application
NAMI Smarts for Advocacy
Oct 7-9, 2020, 9am-1pm
Meeting virtually using Zoom
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Policies Agreement Form (signature required)
For questions, contact:
Mail: NAMI Georgia, 4120 Presidential Pkwy, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA, 30340
If you have any questions about the schedule, contact email@example.com