Become a NAMI Program Leader
NAMI Programs: Training Dates and Application Forms
Most trainings are postponed due to the COVID-19 outbreak. The April 25-26 Peer to Peer Mentor training will meet remotely via Zoom service. See a schedule of sessions meeting virtually by video, sound, or chat. If more are added, this list will be updated.
Thank you for your interest in our NAMI Georgia State Trainings. We are excited that you are considering becoming a NAMI Signature Program Leader.
Please note that all applicants must meet the following requirements:
1. Applicants must be current NAMI members.To join NAMI, please go to www.nami.org.
2. Applicants must be actively involved in their local NAMI Georgia affiliate.
3. Applicants must be endorsed and approved by a NAMI Georgia Affiliate Board leader. A letter of recommendation from a NAMI affiliate leader must accompany your application.
- CIT Youth In Crisis Instructor Training
- NAMI Basics Teacher Training
- NAMI Connections Support Group Facilitator Training
- NAMI Ending the Silence Presenter Training (Candidates must complete an online training session before attending an in-person session)
- NAMI Family Support Group Facilitator
- NAMI Family to Family Teacher Training
- NAMI Homefront Teacher Training
- NAMI In Our Own Voice Presenter Training (Candidates must complete an online training session before attending an in-person training)
- NAMI Peer to Peer Mentor Training (Candidates must complete an online training session before attending an in-person training)
- NAMI Smarts for Advocacy Teacher Training
Policies Agreement Form (signature required)
Return forms to NAMI Georgia
Mail: NAMI Georgia, 4120 Presidential Pkwy, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA, 30340
If you have any questions about the schedule, contact firstname.lastname@example.org